At the beginning of April (2021), Marketing as a Service (MaaS) celebrates our organizational birthday. It has been eleven years since we began our journey and I am humbled and honored that MaaS has not only survived, but we have crushed it. We have brilliant, dedicated team members. We have amazing, growth-centric clients. We have trusted, engaged business partnerships.
So, it’s important for me to say thank you to all the individuals that have been a part of the MaaS journey. Thank you for the trust you have given to me and my team members. Thank you for the experiences, battle-scars and triumphs.
As I look back over the last 11 years, I am super proud that my original Company Vision and Organizational Imperatives have not only remained intact but continue to provide the bedrock of our Identity. For those who are interested, I have listed these below.
We have decided to mark the occasion, our 11th anniversary, with a refresh company logo. The new logo is a bit cleaner, a bit more modern…and support our belief in the power of 3, with the use of 3 circles.
- Help clients grow their businesses by designing and executing intentional marketing strategies that align to established business goals.
- Develop rich, fully engaged relationships with each client that are based on trust, honesty and respect.
- Execute for each client at a level of professionalism, creativity and speed that is unmatched and outstanding.
- To speak honestly with team members, partners and clients and to operate with a high standard of integrity…to do what is right, and not make decisions based around what makes us more money.
- To continuously evolve our Services based upon evolving trends, client needs, and our gifts.
- To work with quality people, and organizations who deserve our energy and time.
Moving forward, from a business perspective, I am really excited about some of the new, innovative clients we will be onboarding soon. For our current client-base, it’s both thrilling and rewarding to experience the impact of our intentional strategies and tactics…and the ongoing development of deeper more meaningful relationships.
From a personal perspective, the time has come for me to pull my head out of the sand and to do something to channel the disbelief, frustration and, dare I say, rage that is within my soul in regard to social justice. I am not sure how this will manifest, but I am working to figure that out.
As always, if there is anything that I can do to be of service, please reach out.
Founder / President
A seasoned, multi-dimensioned entrepreneur, consultant and business professional who helps organizations get to the next level. With three decades of experience in business, marketing, technology, operations, sales and finance, I bring a results-oriented, collaborative, strategic, passionate, and budget-minded approach to leadership and organizational success.
As a pioneer in Managed Marketing Services and Marketing On-Demand, and the Founder and President of Marketing as a Service (marketingaas.com), I work daily with organizations which are creating, distributing, selling and servicing some of the most impactful products in the world